Licensing - Total for Java

Is there a way to enable the license for the entire suite with one call, rather than have to call each individual license object? dDo I have to call the following code for each library? Since I am a TOTAL customer, why do I have to license each individual product?
Specifically, to enable the license for Words and Images, I have to set up the license for both libs, even though the license file is the same:

com.aspose.imaging.License imageLicense = new com.aspose.imaging.License();
com.aspose.words.License aspose_words_license= new com.aspose.words.License();
and so forth

The main reason I am asking is because I want to launch separate threads to process multiple files in parallel, and blocking for licensing is not that simple when you don’t know in advanced the file type (unless you license all libraries ahead of time, which seems unnecessary and slows down processing).
Specifically, I would like to do the following:

<Enable license for all products>
for (file:files) {
     <launch thread to process file>
}

Rather than
         Enable license for Images
         Enable license for Word
         Enable license for Slides (perhaps unnecessary)
         Enable license for Diagram
         etc etc
         for (file:files) {
             launch thread to process file
         }

Not to mention that getting the Aspose licenses in the Java debugger is REALLY slow (I realize you do this on purpose) - so licensing all products takes a long time.

Thanks in advanced - J

@mrjama,

It is not possible to set the license for entire Aspose suite in a single call. You have to load the Aspose.Total for Java license for each Aspose library individually. Because each library has its own License class to work with.