Limit Daily API usage

Hi

Is it possible to limit daily and mountly API usage. I just want make sure that there is no extra traffic such denial of service attack etc,

Hi Art,

Thanks for your inquiry. Currently, we do not have any option to limit API calls on daily or monthly basis. An email will be sent to you once you are closer to your package limit and when your limit will be reached. For now, you can stop calling APIs when you receive an email alert about your package limit. Many customers implement a small check at their own end to keep track of API calls and "stop" once they reach some limit. We are implementing this feature. I have recorded your request in our issue tracking system as SAASWEBCORE-515. We will let you know once this feature is implemented. We're sorry for your inconvenience.

Please let us know in case of further assistance and comments.

Hi,
Could you please set some limit for example 10 times of monthly charge as
maximum. I will not pay any more than. Since it isn’t a secure connection.
it is possible someone can send thousands of requests for an hour.

Thanks

Hi Art,

Thanks for your inquiry. I'm sorry to share with you that at the moment it is not supported. You cannot set the limit e.g. up to 10 times on a monthly charge as max. I have logged your comments against the ticket id SAASWEBCORE-515 in our issue tracking system. For now, you can implement a check on your own side as I have described in my earlier post. Second, I believed that the API calls are secured because you can use HTTPS protocol where you can transfer/processing your files securely.
bewriteapp:
it is possible someone can send thousands of requests for an hour.
Saaspose ( a.k.a Aspose for Cloud ) supports up to 20 MB files at the moment and processing these sizes of files hardly takes any time at Saaspose servers. All the time is consumed during upload and download files. So it highly depends on the network.

Please let me know in case of further assistance or questions.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan