Limitations when formatting a PDF file in EXCEL

Hello!
To convert a PDF file to EXCEL format, I use the following code:

Document doc = new Document(“example.pdf”);
ExcelSaveOptions options = new ExcelSaveOptions();
options.setFormat(ExcelSaveOptions.ExcelFormat.XLSX);
doc.save(“workbook.xlsx”, options);

I write in Java
But the issue is that only the first four pages are read, and six should be read. I tried with different files but the result is the same - four pages. In addition, the lines that are displayed in the EXCEL file do not match the lines in the PDF file after conversion.

To make it clearer, I can send an example file.

@AlexKamnev

Can you please make sure to use a valid or 30-days temporary license before using any API method? Please set the license properly and try again. In case issue still persists, please share your sample file with us so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Licensing and limitations

Please tell me how much the license costs and the second question, when converting from PDF to EXCEL, does the code always work out for so long?

@AlexKamnev

As far as temporary license is concerned, it is free. For pricing information, you can see pricing page of on our website. Meanwhile, you can also contact with our Sales Team in Purchase forum to ask questions about product price.

No, the time taken by the API for conversion depends upon the document structure and complexity. Some other factors like memory in the system also effect the conversion process.