Line break error

The document is transferred to the system. 5,6,10 and the last side of the description line disappears.
I attached the original file and corrupted file. We are using Aspose.Cells 20.5 version. Thanks.
YG12323.zip (267.7 KB)

@srmbimser,

I tested your scenario/case using latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.6.x by converting your template file to PDF, it works fine and the output file (attached) is fine tuned (as I opened into Adobe acrobat reader) same as the original Excel file. How could you say that the issue is linked with Aspose.Cells APIs, please elaborate and provide complete details. I spotted you have processed the PDF file by Aspose.PDF API, so the final output is generated by Aspose.PDF which is not right and got issues as per the screenshot. The issue might be on Aspose.PDF end.
out1.pdf (99.2 KB)

@srmbimser,

We have evaluated your shared “asposetopdf.pdf” file further. We can see the font “Arial Narrow” is not included. Please make sure that the font “Arial Narrow” is installed on your machine (where you are executing your code). Also, set the font folder by our FontConfigs APIs on your environment, see the document for your reference:

Let us know if you still find the issue.

We tested it with the aspose cells20.6 version. Arial narrow font is available on the server, the error persists.

@srmbimser,

As we could not find your issue, so, could you simply open the file and save to PDF by Aspose.Cells APIs only and provide us the file(s) (please zip the input file and output file prior attaching here).

Also, set your fonts folder (containg all the font files (.ttf files) with “Arial Narrow”). Moreover, make sure that Aspose.Cells could access to fonts folder seamlessly without any restrictions.

The error is received in the application installed on the server
Attached is the font folder uploaded to the server and the original file and the corrupt file. We are using Aspose.Cells version 20.6.
http://dm.bimser.com.tr/eba.net/Default.aspx?turl=mLuRR7w0M0ivYfDb7AUjGg

@srmbimser,

I have downloaded the zipped archive that includes font files, screenshot and sample files (input Excel file and output PDFs). I found:

1. “asposetopdf.pdf” was generated by Aspose.PDF which is not ok.
  2. “exceltopdf.pdf” was generated by Aspose.Cells v20.5 which is fine tuned.

so it looks like the issue is on Aspose.PDF end (please post the issue in Aspose.PDF forum) as in “asposetopdf.pdf” ArialNarrow font was not used whereas in “exceltopdf.pdf” (generated by Aspose.Cells) Arial Narrow font was used.

To re-evaluate your issue and to confirm that the issue is not with Aspose.Cells APIs, I simply used the following sample code to convert your template file to PDF file fomat:
e.g
Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook("e:\\test2\\originaldocument.xls");
workbook.Save("e:\\test2\\out1.pdf");

out1.pdf (99.2 KB)

Please find attached the output PDF by latest version/fix of Aspose.Cells APIs. Please open the file into Adobe acrobat and you will notice the file is Ok.

If you still think the issue is with Aspose.Cells APIs, kindly do use above code and provide us the output PDF generated by Aspose.Cells only. We will check it soon.

The application is run by IIS installed on windows server 2019. Attached is the font folder, the screenshot of the server information, and the documents attached.
We also add the app to the appendix so that you can test the error.
Aspose.Cell. 20.6
http://dm.bimser.com.tr/eba.net/Default.aspx?turl=mLuRR7w0M0ivYfDb7AUjGg
you can download the test application from the link

http://dm.bimser.com.tr/eba.net/Default.aspx?turl=D3-TT2-WeUSe00NEqWm9Ng
server information on which the application is installed
server_information.PNG (162.1 KB)

@srmbimser,

Thanks for the project, font files and sample files.

I think you have not read my previous reply. We request you to read the previous reply, let me paste it here again:

We simply requested you to kindly use the above two lines of code and get the output PDF file. Please do not involve other APIs and use only Aspose.Cells APIs so you could confirm that if the issue is with Aspose.Cells by any means. Please open/check the PDF file and let me know if you find any issue with it? Also, attach that output PDF here.

document saving code block with aspose.cell in the application I shared
if (extension == “.xls” || extension == “.xlsx”)
{
Aspose.Cells.Workbook wb = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook(uploadedFile.FileContent);
API.AsposeLicence.SetAsposeLicence();
wb.Save(fileName);
}

The error occurs in our application on IIS on windows server. What is causing this error?
We shared the application and server information for you to test.
We consider all the solution suggestions you have written. But so far we have not been able to resolve the error.
We expect a more comprehensive solution proposal on this issue.

@srmbimser,

Please create a separate VS.NET small application using the above lines of code only. So, when running the application, the input Excel file is loaded to Aspose.Cells object model and PDF file is generated by the API. Please share the PDF file after running above three lines only via Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.6.x. We will check it soon.

Run the project we shared with IIS on the 2019 Windows server. Convert attached document to PDF. If you check the error this way, you can test the scenario used in our application.

@srmbimser,

Well, you are using Aspose.Words, Aspose.PDF and Aspose.Cells APIs in the project (you shared earlier), so we cannot evaluate it precisely and it might not help. By the way, did you open the PDF file we shared earlier in the post if it is ok or not. We need a simple project (runnable) in which you use only Aspose.Cells APIs. Alternatively, kindly use the following lines of code accordingly in a new project, zip the project and post us (please exclude Aspose.Cells.Dll to minimize the size of the project), we will check it soon.

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(string_filePath_to_originaldocument.xls");
workbook.Save(output_fileName);

The project that makes simple document saving is attached. We get the error in the web application hosted on IIS on MS Server 2019 machine. We kindly ask you to consider these when checking in the test project.
http://dm.bimser.com.tr/eba.net/Default.aspx?turl=hIgHY2_fv02Rc_iZL9XBiA

@srmbimser,

Thanks for sharing the project.

I guess you have attached the wrong project. I checked your project a bit and found it uses Aspose.Words API with source MS Word document and output PDF. As requested before, please provide a sample project involving Aspose.Cells APIs with sample files (input Excel file and output PDF document, etc.), we will check it soon.

@srmbimser,
I have tried to reproduce this issue but could not succeed however it is logged in our database for further investigation. You will be notified here once any update is ready to share.

It is logged as:
CELLSNET-47505 - Line break error

@srmbimser,

We checked your shared project “AsposeWebFormTestProject_Cells20.7.zip” from the post, the generated file “ISG-FR-002.pdf”(in the path "\AsposeWebFormTestProject\AsposeTestProject\UploadedFiles" of your shared zip file) on your side is OK. Please open the ISG-FR-002.pdf into acrobat reader and you will find it is fine tuned.

Also, we run your project on different machines on our side, the generated file is Ok too.

PS. Please remove the license file in your shared link (project) for security reasons.