Line chart blank when converting word document to PDF using Aspose

Hello team! We have a client that has uploaded a word document which contains a couple bar charts in it, but when the document is converted to PDF using the Aspose tool built into our Document management system, one of the charts does not display the data line in the chart. Any idea why this may be? There’s another chart right next to the problem chart which shows the lines.

If I open the Word file and do Print and select Print to PDF the out put is correct.

Can you help us with this? I have the input and output documents if needed.

@HarrySL Could you please attach your problematic input and output documents here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information.

Hey! Please find that attached.
PQR 202 CONOXIA® HEIMOX® Winterthur 2023.docx (219.2 KB)

PQR 202 CONOXIA® HEIMOX® Winterthur 2023.pdf (1.6 MB)

ScreenshotOfIssue.docx (93.3 KB)

@HarrySL
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-26978

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hey! Just checking in for an update.

@HarrySL The issue is not yet scheduled for development. So we cannot provide you any estimates at the moment. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.

Hey Alexey, have we got an update on this matter?

@HarrySL I am afraid there is still no estimate for this issue. Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.

Hey team, can I please get an update on this matter? It’s quite urgent and affects a client of ours.

@HarrySL Unfortunately, there are no news regarding the issue yet.