Line Chart Single series X axis legend show issue

Hi,

@Adnan.Ahmad
@mudassir.fayyaz

We are using Aspose Java 16.8.0
I have Only one series in the Line chart.in such case modifying following datapoint properties.

for(int i=0;i<serCol.size();i++){
IChartSeries series = serCol.get_Item(i);

IMarker marker = series.getMarker();
marker.setSymbol(MarkerStyleType.Diamond);
marker.getFormat().getFill().setFillType(FillType.Solid);
java.awt.Color markerColor= series.getFormat().getFill().getSolidFillColor().getColor();
marker.getFormat().getFill().getSolidFillColor().setColor(markerColor);
marker.getFormat().getLine().getFillFormat().setFillType(FillType.Solid);
marker.getFormat().getLine().getFillFormat().getSolidFillColor().setColor(markerColor);
marker.setSize(5);

IChartDataPointCollection dtPtCol = series.getDataPoints();
 int temp = divideFact;
 for(int j=0;j<dtPtCol.size();j++){

IChartDataPoint dataPoint = dtPtCol.get_Item(j);
 dataPoint.getLabel().getDataLabelFormat().setPosition(LegendDataLabelPosition.Top);

if(temp==j){

dataPoint.getMarker().setSymbol(MarkerStyleType.None);
 dataPoint.getFormat().getFill().setFillType(FillType.NoFill);
 dataPoint.getFormat().getLine().getFillFormat().setFillType(FillType.NoFill);

dataPoint = dtPtCol.get_Item(j+1);
 dataPoint.getFormat().getFill().setFillType(FillType.NoFill);
 dataPoint.getFormat().getLine().getFillFormat().setFillType(FillType.NoFill);

temp+=divideFact+1;

} 

}

Here when there is only one series then datapoint legends are shown in the charts instead of series legend.

Please hepl out for this.

@prashant.barwe,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share source presentation and complete sample project so that we may further investigate to help you out along with environment details and jdk version. Before sharing requested information i suggest you to please try to use Aspose.Slides latest version 18.1 on your end.

Hi,

@Adnan.Ahmad
@mudassir.fayyaz

I have attached the zip in which two images are there and one file of sample code attached.
we want expected output.Sample-Issue.zip (85.4 KB)

@prashant.barwe,

I have worked with sample code shared by you using Aspose.Slides for Java 18.1 and unable to observe any issue. Can you please try to use Aspose.Slides latest version 18.1 on your end. I have also shared my generated result and sample code with you for your kind reference. Can you please check.test.zip (53.9 KB)

Hi

@Adnan.Ahmad

Thanks for your response but we require Series Legends instead of datapoint legends.
As you can see the test.zip file which you have send above, in that series “FO Compensation Costs” legend should be present as per our requirement.

Note : when there is more than one series available in the chart it is working properly.
i.e This time Series name as a legends are coming but when there is only one series present in the
chart that time datapoint legends are coming.

@prashant.barwe,

I have worked with source files shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-36908 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-36908) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz