Line disappar when when PDF A is created

image.png (60.9 KB)
image.png (96.7 KB)
marie.comos.pdf (182.2 KB)
We have downloaded and use the file aspose.pdf-22.2.jar .
And also done the done configuration that the text should not be replaced only keywords.
Our problem is Lines in the header section is missing( see red marking)
We have investigated the reason for the error and this is seen in attached word file “ComosCusStampR46.docx”
In short the keywords are written on the line and somehow Aspose translates this to underlines instead when changing the keywords.
The file in example is correct if the keywords are shifted 1mm from the line
ComosCusStampR46 (2).docx (531.1 KB)

@MariLouise

Would you please share the sample code snippet as well that you are using for PDF generation? We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Hi,
the file was to big to load, I have got a smaller file from our implementione team.This does not work either wrong file typ. I would like to have some other way to share files. If I have get a mail adress I could send you the code.

@MariLouise

You can please upload the file to some public file sharer like Dropbox or Google Drive and share the link with us.

CustomStamping.zip (6.0 KB)

@MariLouise

The reason we asked for a sample code snippet was to properly understand the flow of your operation. We have checked the code file that you shared. Sadly, we could not grasp the code part where the problem may occur. Can you please explain the steps to reproduce the issue that you are facing? Are you simply converting the PDF into PDF/A and there is a font issue in the output PDF? We apologize for the trouble you have been facing.

This is translated and stamped with Aspose aspose.docx (45.2 KB)

@MariLouise

Please note that we are able to understand the issue by checking the screenshot that you have shared. However, we are facing issue in replicating it at our side. The code snippet you shared - we are unable to find a way to execute/run it. Can you please share the minimal code snippet which can be used to reproduce the problematic output PDF?

Are you replacing the fonts in the source PDF? There are some undefined classes in the code like options. It would really be helpful if you could please share the runnable code snippet that we can use to re-generate the problem. We will further proceed to assist you accordingly.