Line spacing in Multi line text fields

I have a PDF Form designed in Adobe Livecycle designer and it has a fied with following properties

Multi line : Yes

Line spacing : 8pt

I programatically filled the PDF form using aspose.pdf.kit and saved it. When the pdf is opened, the line spacing ( specified at design time ) is not taken. As a result , the number of lines visible in that field is lesser than expected.

I dont find a way to set line spacing using aspose either.

Please help me.

Thanks,

Kiruba

Hi Kiruba,

Can you please share the PDF file you're having problem with? Also, the code snippet you're using would be helpful. We'll test the issue at our end and help you out.

Regards,

Please see the attachment for original pdf form and the output created by Aspose. The line spacing is not as defined in the original pdf form.

Code snippet

Dim m_pdfDoc As Form

m_pdfDoc.FillField(strFieldName, strText)

Hi Kiruba,

I have generated an output file from the one you supplied. The file is attached with this post. Can you please have a look and see if this is what you're looking for or there is still some problem?

Kindly confirm so I could continue investigating the issue.

Regards,

The output pdf looks fine . It has 50 lines. If you make it read only/ flatten it, it is displaying only 43 lines. I have used the following code snippet to make it read only

m_pdfDoc.FlattenAllFields()

Hi Kiruba,

I have tested the issue at my end and reproduced the problem. I have logged this issue at PDFKITNET-9381 in our issue tracking system. Our team will be looking into the matter and you'll be updated via this forum as the issue is resolved.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 9381) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.