Line width is returning NaN

Hi There,

I was doing some testing with slides. The end goal is to try and generate the code for creating all shapes in a slide, so that we can use the api quickly to develop weekly generated pptx decks. I had most things working, but the I keep getting an NaN value for all of my shapes. I have attached a sample pptx with ONE shape on one slide. The code is listed below. I expect my output to be 0.75, but am continually presented with NaN. Looking through the forums, this seems to be an issue when there is a default value being used in the slides (generally text). If this is the case how do I get the default line width.

import com.aspose.slides.;

import java.util.
;

import java.lang.;

import java.awt.
;

public class Test {

public static void main (String [] args) {

PresentationEx origPres = new PresentationEx("/Users/jbridgem/Documents/linewidth.pptx");

System.out.println(origPres.getSlides().get_Item(0).getShapes().get_Item(0).getLineFormat().getWidth());

}

}

Hi Jason,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33575 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33575) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.