Lines appear thicker when printing using Aspose.Pdf.Kit

Hi,

I am currently using the aspose.pdf.kit for .net to print reports and I noticed that lines appear thicker when printed. It may be an issue on some of our reports because we have formatted reports like PO Form that has lines/boxes in them and the printed report is showing that lines are thicker than what’s originally on the report.

Attached is the scanned printed reports (Printed with the Aspose vs printed with Adobe Acrobat Reader) and its input PDF file.

Is this a bug in aspose or is there a way to override this behavior?

Thanks,
June

Hi June,

We’re investigating this issue at our end. You’ll be updated with the results the earliest possible.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi June,

I have reproduced this problem at my end and logged it as PDFKITNET-29575 in our issue tracking system. Our team will look into this issue and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once it is resolved.

Regards,

Hi Shahzad,

Do you have a timeline as to when this will be fixed?

Thanks,
June

Hi June,

I’m sorry to share with you that this issue is not yet resolved. However, I have asked our team to share the ETA of this issue. You’ll be updated as soon as the response is received.

Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 29575) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.