Lines getting overlapped during rtf to html conversion

Hi i am able to convert rtf to html,but some lines are getting overlapped,So anyone help me out.

And also i am getting this ‘xa0;’ things always,How can i remove this.

@tarun823,

Have you tried the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET i.e. 19.10 on your end? In case the problem still remains, please ZIP and upload your input Word document and Aspose.Words generated HTML file showing the undesired behavior here for testing. We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Thanks for your reply.

I am using 14.2 vesrion.

this is moy code

Aspose.Words.Saving.HtmlSaveOptions saveOptions = new Aspose.Words.Saving.HtmlSaveOptions();
saveOptions.SaveFormat = Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Html;
// saveOptions.Encoding = Encoding.UTF8;
saveOptions.PrettyFormat = true;
saveOptions.ImageSavingCallback = new HandleImageSaving();
//saveOptions.ExportImagesAsBase64 = true;
//saveOptions.exzpo = true;
using (MemoryStream htmlStream = new MemoryStream())
{
    //saveOptions.ImageSavingCallback;
    doc.Save(htmlStream, saveOptions);

// Read the HTML from the stream as plain text.
    StringBuilder myHtml = new StringBuilder(Encoding.UTF8.GetString(htmlStream.ToArray()));
    myHtml.Replace(" ", "");
    myHtml.Replace("Evaluation Only. Created with Aspose.Words. Copyright 2003-2014 Aspose Pty Ltd.", "");
    return myHtml.ToString();

}

@tarun823,

To ensure a timely and accurate response, please ZIP and attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your simplified input Word document
  • Aspose.Words 19.10 generated output HTML file showing the undesired behavior
  • Please also create a standalone simple console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your current problem on our end and attach it here for testing. Please do not include Aspose.Words.dll files in it to reduce the file size.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.