Link Addresses are visible in PDF while converting HTML To PDF

Hi,
I am trying to create pdf using below code

public void Convert(Stream htmlInputStream, dynamic options, Stream pdfOutputStream)
            {            
                Aspose.Pdf.HtmlLoadOptions htmlOptions = new Aspose.Pdf.HtmlLoadOptions(options.basePath);
                var document = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(htmlInputStream, htmlOptions);
                document.Save(pdfOutputStream);
            }

In the htmlInputStream I am sending the MemoryStream created with html received from the server using WebRequest and HttpWebResponse same as in your examples.

It is creating the PDF but it CSS reference is not applied. Also in the output the link address are visible.
BasePath => "https://localhost:44385/";
ResourceLocation => "https://localhost:44385/Restaurants?page=500";
Page looks like this
image.png (20.1 KB)

and output is like this
generated by aspose.pdf.pdf (555.0 KB)

@sumit84kumar

Thank you for contacting support.

Would you please share source HTML file as ZIP so that we may try to reproduce and investigate it in our environment. Please also ensure using Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.8 while setting a valid license to evaluate the API in its full capacity. You may apply for a free 30 days temporary license.

hi, Please find the html. Also be informed that I have Enterprise type license for Aspose.Total. forAspose.zip (309.1 KB)

@sumit84kumar

We have been able to reproduce the issue in our environment. A ticket with ID PDFNET-47206 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. The ticket ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi,

It would be really helpful if I get the time by when this will be resolved. It will help me to priorities my tasks.

In addition to above issue, If I generate the pdf with HtmlMediaType.Screen then the links are not working. The inputs are same.

@sumit84kumar

Please note that the issue has been logged under free support model and will be investigated on first come first serve basis. Therefore, it may take some months to resolve. As soon as we have some definite updates regarding ticket resolution, we will let you know.

Moreover, we also offer paid support model where issues are resolved on urgent basis and have priority over the issues logged under free support model. You may check our Paid Support options for your reference.

Furthermore, we have recorded your feedback about links and will update you once any information will be available in this regard.