Hi Team,
I am using following code Page page = document.Pages[1];
TextFragmentAbsorber ta = new TextFragmentAbsorber(“Appendix \r\n13-18”);
ta.TextSearchOptions = new TextSearchOptions(page.Rect);
ta.Visit(page);
Aspose.Pdf.Text.TextFragmentCollection TextFrgmtColl = ta.TextFragments;
if (ta.TextFragments.Count > 0)
{
foreach (Aspose.Pdf.Text.TextFragment tf in TextFrgmtColl)
{
LinkAnnotation link1 = new LinkAnnotation(tf.Page, tf.Rectangle);
link1.Action = new GoToRemoteAction(file, 1);
(link1.Action as GoToRemoteAction).NewWindow = ExtendedBoolean.True;
// Add link annotation to annotations collection of first page of PDF file
tf.Page.Annotations.Add(link1);
}

}

And the input file is Appendix_Main.pdf (175.1 KB)

i want create single link for appendix 13-18 which are in different lines not for whole paragraph(means for total two lines)

please help me

your regards,
babu.k

@Babu007
According to the pdf spec, the LinkAnnotation should have QuadPoints (“аn array of 8×𝑛 numbers specifying the coordinates of n quadrilaterals in default user space that comprise the region in which the link should be activated”). In the library at the moment, only objects of the TextMarkupAnnotation class (and its descendants) have QuadPoints. I tasked the development team to implement QuadPoints for LinkAnnotation.
In the current situation, I see it is only possible to make two separate LinkAnnotations. Having the same Action but different Rect (corresponding to “Appendix” and “13-18”).

@Babu007
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-54335

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.