Linq Footer change indicator per page

I need to display an indicator on the footer if a particular change has been made on that page.

Is there a way in linq to set a variable on the page and read it in that pages footer, without setting the footers globally?

@Rohara239,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that there can be a maximum of only one HeaderFooter of each HeaderFooterType per Section. Talking about Footers, they are of three types i.e. FooterFirst, FooterPrimary and FooterEven; so up to three different Footers are possible in a Section (i.e. for first, even and odd pages). You can not define Footer for a particular Page.

To ensure a timely and accurate response, please ZIP and attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input Word document
  • Aspose.Words generated output document (if any) showing the undesired behavior
  • Your expected document which shows the correct output. Please create this document by using Microsoft Word.
  • Please also provide complete details of your usecase

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you code to achieve the same by using Aspose.Words. Thanks for your cooperation.

Thank you for the quick response. That is what I needed to know.