LINQ Reporting Engine - Conditional Columns in Aspose template using Word

I would like to insert conditional columns within a table in an Aspose template created using Word. For example, based on some criteria, I would like to specify which columns of the table are visible.

Can anyone please let me know if this is possible, and if so, how to implement the same? Thanks.

1 Like

@MohitR

Could you please clarify what template type do you mean: LINQ Reporting Engine or Mail Merge?

@ivan.lyagin Sorry, I forgot to mention that. Iā€™m using LINQ Reporting Engine.

@MohitR

Unfortunately, LINQ Reporting Engine does not provide such functionality at the moment. However, we are already working on it. The feature request is logged as WORDSNET-18034. You will be notified through the forum thread once the feature is available.

Thanks for the information! I appreciate it. Will keep an eye out for that feature.

1 Like

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-18034) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.6 update also available on NuGet.

@MohitR

Starting from Aspose.Words 23.6, LINQ Reporting Engine supports addition and removal of table columns. More information can be found at Working with Table-Column Conditional Blocks.