LINQ Reporting Engine - Delete empty row

hello,
i have a table containing aspose tags, is it possible to delete an entire row if the property is null ?

@miniseb31

Sure, you can use the following template in your case:

For more information, see Working with Table-Row Conditional Blocks.

i am sorry i didnot see it in your documentation
thank you that solve my problem

1 Like

hello,
do you have similar solution for Table-Column Conditional Blocks : remove column with a condition ?

@miniseb31

At the moment, LINQ Reporting Engine lacks the requested feature. However, it is already logged as WORDSNET-18034 and we are working on it. You will be notified through the forum thread, once it is implemented.

As of now, you can workaround this by using two tables - one with N columns and another one with N + 1 columns - and show only one of the tables depending on a condition.

no, this workaround does not work for me.

@miniseb31

Unfortunately, LINQ Reporting Engine does not provide any other option to fulfill your requirement, until WORDSNET-18034 is resolved. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

hello,
i have just noticed the version 23.6 implement the WORDSNET-18034. Do you have examples to use this feature ?

thanks
regards

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-18034) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.6 update also available on NuGet.

@miniseb31

We are in process of publishing documentation describing the feature. We will notify you as soon as it is completed.

@miniseb31

Thanks for your patience.

Starting from Aspose.Words 23.6, LINQ Reporting Engine supports addition and removal of table columns. More information can be found at Working with Table-Column Conditional Blocks.