LINQ Reporting Engine - How to know all missing members in my template

How to know all missing member in my uploaded template in Aspose.NET

@ankurkedia Unfortunately, you question is not quite clear. Could you please elaborate it in more details. What kind of template do you use - Mail Merge, LINQ Reporting Engine, Mustache Syntax etc? If possible please attach your template and let us know what is the expected output.

It a LINQ reporting engine.
I am able to process the template with missing members with the help of below ref# LINQ Reporting Engine API in C#|Aspose.Words for .NET but I want to know all missing members in my uploaded Template so that I can list them down

@ankurkedia

Unfortunately, LINQ Reporting Engine does not provide a built-in feature to address your scenario at the moment. I suggest you to use the following approach. As per this reply, collect all member names from simple expression tags. Then, filter out the collection excluding members present in your data source.

@ankurkedia

The related feature request was already logged into our internal issue tracking system as WORDSNET-17454. We will deliver it according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Thanks for your response.

1 Like