LINQ Reporting

Hi
I m using Aspose Words LINQ for reporting. I created a template following the documentation.
When I execute the report I get this error:

An error has been encountered at the end of expression 'r in '. Keyword ‘in’ is expected.

What does this error means?
It sounds as a syntax error but it seems that all the references are correct

This is an abstract of the document containing the LINQ keywords
image.png (5.9 KB)

The ds DataSet contains all the Tables

What is wrong?

Thank you

Massimo Ventura

@usnextit,

Thanks for your inquiry. To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input Word document.
  • Please attach the data source in the form of XML.
  • Please create a standalone console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we’ll start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.

Hello

here is the zip file containing the Console Application reproducing the error

LinqWordReport.zip (41.8 KB)

Thank You

@usnextit,

Thanks for sharing the detail. In your template document, closing foreach tag is incorrect. It is </foreach>> instead of <</foreach>>. The < is missing. See the attached image for detail.
syntax issue.png (51.1 KB)

Hello Tahir

thank you for answering. My fault! However the error message is not clear. Best is something like
foreach loop not properly closed.
I could have discovered the problem by myself.
Differently I was trying to discover the problem in the “in” clause thinking I made some error in building the dataset.

Thank you

@usnextit,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have logged this feature request as WORDSNET-16048 in our issue tracking system. Our product team will look into the possibility of implementation of this feature. Once we have any information about this feature, we will update you via this forum thread.

We apologize for your inconvenience.