List Items are Lost after HTML to RTF Conversion using .NET

hello,

I have The same Issue.
if i have bulleted text the result of convert Rtf always give extra space after bulleting. especially for the long sentence more than one row. it give difference margin…
i already user the latest version of aspose.word 21.8.
may i know the solution about this issue?

thanks

@fitria_care_co_id

To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input RTF document.
  • Please attach the output document that shows the undesired behavior.
  • Please attach the expected output document that shows the desired behavior.
  • Please create a sample application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.

Original Result.docx (13.7 KB)
Convert Result.zip (2.6 KB)
Hi Please see sample attached

Here the flow
We copy the original result (original result.docx)and paste in aspose.editor and save as rtf file ( for the result see convert result.zip)
and the result will randomly give extra space/symbol that make the result untidy

kindly need your help

@fitria_care_co_id

We converted the shared DOCX to RTF via online converter and using following code example. We have not found the shared issue. Please check the attached output RTF.
21.8.zip (4.4 KB)

var doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(MyDir + "Original Result.docx");
doc.Save(MyDir + "21.8.rtf");

Could you please share some more detail about your scenario and complete steps that you are following? We will then investigate this issue further and provide you more information on it.