We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

List number missing when saving doc to html

Hello,
list numbering is wrong when saving doc to html. It should be 2.2.2 but it’s just 2.
Please check attached doc and html. Tested with Aspose Words 17.2.

Thanks

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario using following code example and have not found the shared issue. Please check the attached output html.

If you are using any HtmlSaveOptions, please share the code example to reproduce this issue on our end. We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on this.

var doc = new Document(MyDir + "list_number_bug.docx");

doc.Save(MyDir + "Out v17.2.0.html");

Please set ExportListLabels like this:

HtmlSaveOptions saveOptions = new HtmlSaveOptions(SaveFormat.Html);
saveOptions.ExportListLabels = ExportListLabels.ByHtmlTags;

Hi Brian,

Thanks for sharing the detail. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-14913. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

@leftofcentre,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-14913) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.8 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.8 update.