ListMessages() of ImapClient hangs

I've written a simple integration test to access an email account and retreive the messages in the inbox.

public void ShouldAccessInbox()

{

var _imapClient = new ImapClient( exchangeServer, emailAccount, password );

_imapClient.Connect();

_imapClient.Login();

_imapClient.SelectFolder( ImapFolderInfo.InBox );

var messages = _imapClient.ListMessages();

}

However the _imapClient.ListMessages(); call, hangs, and never completes. I haven't been able to find any posts on the forum about what could be causing this. Any ideas on why the ListMessages() call could just hang?

Thanks,
Denise

Hi Denise,

1.What version of the aspose.network are you using?

2. Your application on .NET 2.0 or .NET 3.5?

3. The OS is Windows x64 or x86?

Thanks

We are using Aspose.Network 4.7.1.0 for .NET 3.5. Our application is using .NET 3.5. My dev machine is running Windows XP Profression SP2 x64.

Please let me know if I can get you any more information.

Thanks,
Denise

Hi. This is Zubin and I work with Denise.

After further investigation it looks like _imapClient.ListMessages() hung because of a message in the inbox folder that was created using Mozilla Thunderbird version 2.0.0.23 (20090812).

The message was an accept response to a meeting invitation created and issued using the Aspose.Network.Mail.Appointment class.

Hi Zubin,

Thanks for the information. I will do some tests using this scenario and will inform you about my findings shortly.

Hi Zubin,

Could you please try to use the dll attached?

Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11303) have been fixed in [this update](http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/entry206641.aspx).

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.