ListMessages() very slow

Hi there,
We are evaluating using your products, and let me tell you that it’s the best we’ve seen.

But I was trying to get the headers of all the emails(5712) of an account and it takes more than 20 minutes to receive it.

Is there any reason for this?

------EDIT------

I am using a Pop3 Client without sll.

If you need any more info let me know.

Thank you,
Miguel de Sousa

Hi Miguel de Sousa,

Thank you for considering Aspose.Email.

After an initial investigation, my findings are the same as yours. This seems to be somewhat related to the number of messages in the corresponding mailbox, as at my end the time is less due to less number of messages in my mailbox.

I am carrying out some more tests using our POP3 component and will also discuss these findings with our development team in order to see if the performance can be improved by reducing this time. I will soon update you about our way forward via this thread and appreciate your patience in this regard.

Hi Miguel de Sousa,

Thank you for being patient.

I have investigated this issue further with different mail accounts at my end and the Pop3Client long time on the ListMessages method. For further investigation into this issue, I have forwarded all these details, along with my findings, to our development team under issue id: NETWORKNET-33615. Once we have any information available in this regard, you will be updated via this thread here. We appreciate your patience in this regard.