Live chat

Hi
Can I arrange to speak with someone on the Aspose.Words team either by live chat or by phone?

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your request. Sure, you can contact me in the Live Chat right at the moment.
Best regards.

Hi,

I picked up this thread since i have similar inquiry. How can i speak to someone from the Aspose words team?

Live Chat button doesn’t seem to bring up any chat window.

Hi
Thanks for your request. When we are off-line, you can always ask your question in the forum. We will answer them shortly.
Best regards,

I’ve created a seperate thread for my Question.

https://forum.aspose.com/t/aspose-license-order-status/153816

Hi
Thank you for your interest in Aspose products. I will move your original request in Aspose.Purchase forum. My colleagues from sales team will answer you shortly.
Best regards,

Subject: Inquiry: HTML to PDF and Word Conversion in Flutter with Aspose Libraries

Dear Aspose Support Team,

I’m writing to inquire about the feasibility of converting HTML content received from an API into both PDF and Word formats within a Flutter application using your libraries.

I’ve been researching potential solutions and came across information suggesting that Aspose libraries might offer this functionality. However, I’d like to confirm if this is indeed possible and, if so, which specific libraries would be best suited for this task in a Flutter environment.

For clarity, I’m interested in:

*Converting HTML content: I’ll be receiving HTML data from an API call.
*Target formats:I need to generate both PDF and Word documents from the HTML.
*Programming language: I’m developing the application in Flutter (Dart).

Any guidance or documentation you can provide on achieving this conversion within Flutter using Aspose libraries would be greatly appreciated. If there are any limitations or considerations I should be aware of, please don’t hesitate to share those as well.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

@srikantaprasad You can try to use Edit, convert Word document in Dart (Flutter) through Cloud SDK for your purposes.
You should note, however, that HTML documents and MS Word documents object models are quite different and it is not always possible to provide 100% fidelity after conversion one format to another.

So, please try to convert some documents in our app to check the results: