Load a PDF into HTML5 PDF Editor and move an existing image

Hello,
I tried the HTML5 PDF Editor and for some kind of stuff is great.
But I have a dubt:
Loading a PDF from computer, isn’t possibile to move an image inside the PDF from a position to another? I can do this easily with image I add to PDF but seems to be impossibile with the images yet presents.
The same for the existing text. Seems to be impossibile to move.
There is a way?
Thank you.

@Bruzzichetti

Thank you for contacting support.

We would like to share with you that HTML 5 Editor was provided just to demonstrate the implementation of API features in your applications. However it has been discontinued and we are not maintaining or updating it. It is an open source web based PDF editor and users may enhance or modify the features as per their requirements.

However, in general, PDF documents are unlike other word processing applications so the contents including text and images can not be moved because existing contents does not accommodate such changes in PDF documents.

We hope this will be helpful. Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.

Than you to you.
So with your API is possible extend the funzionalities for recognize images, texts and others objects, yet present, in a PDF?

@Bruzzichetti

You may manipulate the contents of any PDF document with Aspose.PDF API. Please visit Developer Guide and other sections in product documentation. You may also search over forums about different scenarios and related results will probably appear.

In case of any problem, please feel free to contact us.