Load Html in workbook not working since version 21.10

Hello,

we have an issue by loading a specific html with Aspose.Cells and Save as .xlsx.
The picture within the html can’t be displayed in the excle workbook.
Also it can’t be exported as .emf.
In Version 21.9 it was working just fine.
I also tested the current Version 22.2 there is still the same problem.

I will attach the specific html file.
I’m using the following code:
string sourceFile = string.Concat(Environment.CurrentDirectory, “\”, “sheet-1”, “.html”);
string outputfile = string.Concat(Environment.CurrentDirectory, “\”, “pageResult”, “.xlsx”);

// load the HTML file to be converted to .emf
        var workbook = new Workbook(sourceFile, new LoadOptions(LoadFormat.Html));
        workbook.Save(outputfile, SaveFormat.Xlsx);

Thank you for your help.sheet-1.zip (214.6 KB)

@FK1,

I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your sample HTML to convert to XLSX file format. I found the picture is not displayed in the output XLSX. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-50418” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@FK1,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue now. The fix will be included in the next regular release, Aspose.Cells for .NET v22.3 which is scheduled to be published in the first half of March, 2022. You will also be notified once the release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-50418) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi

Thank you for the fast bug fix. I can confirm that the issue is solved.
Thank you very much.

@FK1,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the new version/fix. Feel free to contact us any time if you have further comments or questions.