Load Option = Only open visible sheets

Hi,

Is there anyway that, when open the workbook we can say that it should only open the Visible sheets?

I know that we can open only desire sheets by saying the sheetname in the LoadOptions(), but I’m wondering if is not possible to add another property to LoadOptions to Just Open Visible sheets in Workbook.

We have a worsheet that has more than 200 sheets, but visible (each time) we have only 5 - 10… The name’s of the sheet can vary, so it’s not easy to say the sheet name’s to LoadOptions…

If there’s anyway to do this please let me know, otherwise can you consider this update?
thanks in advance,

Ricardo

Hi Ricardo,

Thank you for using Aspose.Cells.

The existing API doesn’t support this kind of requirement. I am not sure if such kind of feature can be provided, as there might be certain complexity involved, then, in handling the hidden as well as unhidden worksheets.

Anyways, I am forwarding your requirement to our development team to look into it and assist further. We will update you here once we have any information regarding this feature from our development team. This new Feature requirement has been logged in our database as: CELLSNET-40889.

Hi Ricardo,

As far as I could understand your needs, you need to only load those worksheets in a workbook that are visible and then re-save the files with those worksheets in the workbook. But to know more about if a worksheet (in the workbook) is visible or hidden, we have to load all the sheets (load the whole workbook) and then check its visibility mode. If there is no performance hindrance in your way, I may try to write a sample code for your needs but let me know and confirm if you want this functionality not on the basis of performance and for your own custom needs.

Thank you.

Hi,

This is a performance issue, I know how to do what you’re saying, but what I do not what is to load all the sheets to workbook.

I can go by the sheet name, but the name can also change (that’s why I can’t use that functionality).

But, thanks anyway

Ricardo

Hi Ricardo,

Please spare us a little time as we need to analyze your required feature. Kashif has already logged a ticket for it (i.e. CELLSNET-40889). Our concerned developer will investigate it and look into it if your request is feasible and can be implemented. If it is appropriate and logical, we can support your needs. Once we have any update on it, we will keep you posted here.

Thanks and have a nice time.

Hi,

Sorry for getting back to you after quite some time.

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue “CELLSNET-40889” now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

Keep in touch.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40889) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.