Load RTF and Save as RTF lost table cell format

Hi Aspose Word Team,
After replacing merge field when we save the document again as RTF, document lost the cell format. I have attached the document.
Thanks,
Sachin

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your RTF document here for testing? I will check the problem on my side and provide you more information.
Best regards,

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I cannot reproduce the problem on my side using the latest version of Aspose.Words (8.1.0). You can download this version from here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
I use the following code for testing:

Document doc = new Document("TestPostcard.rtf");
doc.MailMerge.Execute(new string[]
    {
        "Greetings",
        "GLNAMES",
        "ADDRESS",
        "ApptDate",
        "ApptTime"
    },
    new object[]
    {
        "test1",
        "test2",
        "test3",
        "test4",
        "test5"
    });
doc.Save("outRTF.rtf");

Best regards,

Hi Andrey,
On Windows xp with MS Word 2003 it is working fine, but in Windows vista with MS Word 2007 formatting lost.
Regards,
Sachin

Hi Sachin,
Thank you for additional information. Which version of Aspose.Words do you use for testing? To check version of the library, right click on the dll, select Properties from the context menu, then select Version tab. You will see File version.
Could you please also provide me the output document produced on your side?
Best regards,

Hi Andrey,
We are using Aspose.Words (v8.0.0.0). I have attached the requested output document.
Regards ,
Sachin

Hi Sachin,
Thank you for additional information. I still cannot reproduce the problem on my side. Could you please try using the latest version of Aspose.Words (8.1.0) and let me know how it goes on your side. Also, could you please create a simple application which will allow me to reproduce the problem on my side?
Best regards,