Loading Aspose.words in oracle database

hi,

I’m trying to load Aspose.words.jdk14.jar into oracle database so that i create a storedprocedure to call the java class inside the Aspose.words.jdk14.jar.

But while loading the jar, it shows a big list of reference class errors

Problem Description: ORA-29534: referenced object SCHEMANAME. could not be resolved
resolving: class

The command used to load jar file is:
loadjava -user username/password -v -r -f

Suggested Solution:

1. If the Aspose.Words.jdk14.jar is dependent on any other .class or .jar or .zip files then load them into the DB first.

2. Then try to load the Aspose.Words.jdk14.jar and check if that helps

My Question is , could you please list out the dependent jar files for Aspose.words.jdk14.jar
Example Scenario: it throws reference error for java.util package while loading aspose.words.jdk14.jar, so i tried to load the rt.jar where util package resides.
Then again there are some reference error while loading rt.jar,… now i’m confused, for a single Aspose.words.jar… how many dependent jar i have to load in the oracle database.

please guide me.

Thanks
Sathish

Hi
Thanks for your request. Aspose.Words for Java does not have any external dependencies. Here is thread created by another customer who was able to run Aspose.Words for Java in Oracle:
Maybe the information provided there could be useful for you.https://forum.aspose.com/t/60099
Best regards

Thank Alexey

i got the command from the link you provided.

loadjava -user oraclename/oraclepassword -verbose -resolver "((* MYSCHEMA) (* public) (* -))" -force -resolve Aspose.Words.jdk14.jar

Now the jar loaded without any errors.

Hi
It is perfect that you managed to resolve the problem. Please let us know if you need more assistance, we will be glad to help you.
Best regards,