Loading large CAD files is very slow, resulting in program errors

Uploading files is done in 7z format, with the extension removed.Loading large CAD files is very slow, resulting in program errors

cad.7z.001.7z (5 MB)
cad.7z.003.7z (5 MB)
cad.7z.004.7z (5 MB)
cad.7z.005.7z (5 MB)
cad.7z.006.7z (3.7 MB)
cad.7z.002.7z (5 MB)

@78783718,
please describe in more details what errors you are talking about. I’m able to load this file on my side in about 1 min but that requires a lot of memory. Taking into account the complexity/size of the file we are not sure we can do loading much faster.

hope to optimize loading large files. Your libraries are very good, but they are slow to load or process large file.Previously, I used the CAD library of Wout Ware, which is fast to load

@78783718
We will investigate if it is possible to optimize.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CADNET-9291

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hey! Yes it performs very slow while uploading the large file and occurs more programs error. Do you get any solution for this yet?

Compress 7z and divide each 5M file for uploading