Loading larger files into excels

Hi Team, We are trying to load huge amount of transactions into excel. We tried loading the data with CacheFolder option to load the data. We have endup with issues again. We are in high priority PROD, please help us to resolve ths issues. We are trying to load more than 798709 records in one worksheet and loading 40K records in other worksheets.

Aspose.cells version:

ASPOSE.TOTAL FOR .NET DEVELOPER

Error details: System.OutOfMemoryException:

Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown. at System.Number.FormatInt32(Int32 value, String format, NumberFormatInfo info) at System.Int32.ToString() at System.String.Concat(Object arg0, Object arg1) at MOCIGuidePost.GuidePost.populateMantasTransactionSheet(Workbook workbook, String epEGID, String reportGeneratedDate, String destfileName, OoxmlSaveOptions saveoptions) in C:\Guidepost\Final Gudepost Code\trunk\Guidepost International Jobs\GP_INTL_PERFORM_ISSUE\MOCIGuidePost\GuidePost.cs:line 1004v

Hi,

Please see the document for your reference:

I think you may try to use MemoryPreference option while loading large Excel files. You may also use this options for writing big dataset into the spreadsheet:

If you still find the issue, kindly provide your template Excel file here, we will check it soon.

Thank you.

Hi Thanks for your response. Memorysetting property is not exists in Aspose.cells.net. If it is not exists in version Aspose.Cells for .NET v4.9.1.3. Please let us know which version has that property and let us know we can download the latest version with our existing license.

Mworkbook.Settings.MemorySetting = MemorySetting.MemoryPreference;v

Hi,

Well, MemorySetting options are introduced in the version v8.0.0, so you got to upgrade to latest versions of the product if you need to use these options. And, I am afraid, your existing license can’t be used with latest versions of the product as you have to upgrade your subscription.

Thank you.

Hi,

Is there any way to resolve the memory out of exception in Aspose.Cells for .NET v4.9.1.3. It is an PROD issues, we cannot upgrade immediately. Can you please help us to resolve this memoru out of exception in the above mentioned version.

Thanks

Siva

Hi,

I am afraid, there is no alternative but to upgrade to latest version of the product as we have added/ included a few enhancements to Aspose.Cells APIs to load larger Excel files. Also we cannot provide fixes based on older versions of the product if there was a limitation/ bug to load bigger files in older versions.

Thanks for your understanding!

Hi Team,

I have tried with ASpose.total.cells v8 trial version to generate large workbooks with memory setting option. Still i am getting the same memory out of exception. can you please help us with sample code to generate large workbooks would be great helpfull to resolve our PROD issues sooner.

Thanks

Siva

Hi,

Please create a sample console application with our latest version v8.1.1 using memory preference option on, zip it and post it here to reproduce the issue on our end, we will check it soon. If we found the issue with v8.1.1, we will log a ticket into our database to figure it out soon.

Thank you.