Loading MSG file takes extensive time (Java)

Date date = new Date();
System.out.println(date.toString());
FileInputStream fstream=new FileInputStream(emailPath);
MailMessage eml = MailMessage.load(fstream);
Date date0 = new Date();
System.out.println(date0.toString());

above code ,take for seven minutes why?

@13488699973,

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please share the source file reproducing the issue. Please also first try using latest Aspose.Email for Java 19.12 on your end as well. Please do share the Operating System and Java details on your end too.

thanks you can reply my problem.
my work environment is follows:
1.My OS is windows 10
2.My aspose.eml version : 19.12 trial
3.JDK1.8 or JRE8
4.I don’t use your tmporary license or use your temporary license ,this code will take a long time.
5.I haven’t purchase your product ,beacuse my project is Software development stage

Otherwise , I have test , My machine run any your aspose code,it take a long time ,any code and so. aspose.pdf aspose.word etcUF Season’s Greeting & Office Schedule 2020.zip (278.3 KB)

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please share the source file reproducing the issue. Please also first try using latest Aspose.Email for Java 19.12 on your end as well. Please do share the Operating System and Java details on your end too.
[/quote]

Today I test these code,MailMessage.load take 30 minutes wh?

System.out.println(date.toString());
EmlLoadOptions loadOptions = new EmlLoadOptions();
loadOptions.setPrefferedTextEncoding(StandardCharsets.UTF_8);
FileInputStream fstream=new FileInputStream(emailPath);
MailMessage eml = MailMessage.load(emailPath,loadOptions);
Date date0 = new Date();
System.out.println(date0.toString());

@13488699973,

Thank you for sharing the requested information. An issue with ID EMAILJAVA-34641 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be addressed.

Hi:
Please close The bug EMAILJAVA-34641 ,beacause it’s my fault, tracking is very slow. In Java, if press F5 Aspose API can run fast

Best regards

@13488699973,

Thank you for response.