Loading the document

While trying to load the existing editable pdf of CMS 1500 form https://www.cigna.com/static/www-cigna-com/docs/form-cms1500.pdf

i get the following error in the result view

At least one element in the source array could not be cast down to the destination array type. Source:System.Private.CoreLib Stack Trace: at System.Array.CopySlow(Array sourceArray, Int32 sourceIndex, Array destinationArray, Int32 destinationIndex, Int32 length) at System.Array.Copy(Array sourceArray, Int32 sourceIndex, Array destinationArray, Int32 destinationIndex, Int32 length, Boolean reliable) at System.Array.Copy(Array sourceArray, Int32 sourceIndex, Array destinationArray, Int32 destinationIndex, Int32 length) at Aspose.Pdf.Forms.Form.#=zvVXd1AAzaZFXVJrsFPOVohqyffqTHW$WqQWoA5$Ke8tL4OD1Xg==(WidgetAnnotation[] #=z3wbBRyg=, Int32 #=zdeCd$lg=) at System.Collections.Generic.EnumerableHelpers.ToArray[T](IEnumerable1 source) at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable1 source) at System.Linq.SystemCore_EnumerableDebugView`1.get_Items()

@Abhi20,

Can you show me the code snippet used to lead the document and tell me what version of the API you are using?

I just opened the document without any problem using the latest version 23.4.