LocPinY change is not handled properly

After I change the LocPinY, the shape is not displayed according to its new value. It is displayed with the default LocPinY value (Width* 0.5). However, using Visio application, after I click in ShapeSheet in the LocPinY cell (without changing its value), the shape is displayed in the expected location.

I am using the code bellow:
long shapeId = page.DrawRectangle(1, 1, 2, 1);
Aspose.Diagram.Shape shape = page.Shapes.GetShape(shapeId );
shape.XForm.LocPinY.Ufe.F = “GUARD(Height * 1)”;
shape.RefreshData();

What should I do to have the pin location on the middle top of the shape instead of the middle ?

@zkormos
Thanks for the sample code.
When setting formulas, Please do no set extra spaces in the middle of the formulas.
Please try this sample code:
shape.XForm.LocPinY.Ufe.F = “GUARD(Height*1)”;
Thanks.
Also,We have logged the issue in our system for addressing the excessive spacing in formulas.
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): DIAGRAMNET-53242

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

1 Like

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-53242) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by philip.zhou