Logging posibility

I tried and it does not work running 32 bit. Its the same problem that we have had each time you attach a new release. So i do need it to be compiled to run 32 bit.

Hi,

OK, please try the attached .NET 2.0 compiled version (attached). Please let us know if it works fine now.

Thank you.

Hello,

The developer has gone on weekend, and hasn't been able to try your latest fix.

In the mean time, I have been expieriencing another problem, which I hope you will be able to assist.

In the attached file the results in sheet - Output - colon C, are not being read by Aspose, I think the formula that are causing the trouble is in colon P in sheet Input.

Winnie

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the template file.

Well, I think you are using TIMEVALUE in Input!P column for Output!C formulas, so you are not getting the calculated values (after calling Workbook.CaculateFormulas() method). The reason is TIMEVALUE formula is not supported in Aspose.Cells Formula Calculation Engine. We will look into it and get back to you soon. In the mean time, this issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with an issue id: CELLSNET-11265.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply.

If you have any ideas when I can use TIMEVALUE, I will be very happy to hear about it.

Thank you.

Winnie

Hi Winnie,

Well, we can support/fix the issue before the end of this week or so. But, we need some information/confirmation from you, could you tell us which language settings you are using on your pc / environment?

Thank you.

Hi,

We are using "da-DK" Danish.

Winnie

Hi Winnie,

Thanks for providing us the information.

We will come to you soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the new fix 4.8.0.13. It works with the language setting “da-DK” Danish.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11091) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.