Long convertation of pptx in pdf

Hello!
On a certain pptx file, the process of saving in pdf takes a very long time(5 min+), and at the same time there is a high processor load and memory consumption.
But saving such file in pdf from Power Point takes about 20-30 second.
Could anything be done with this (an attempt to change settings during the conversion process did not lead to anything)?

@eospv,

I have worked with source file shared by you using Aspose.Slides for .NET 19.2 and unable to observe any issue. I like to inform that on my end conversion took only 45 seconds to complete the process. Can you please share environment details along with sample code and generated result so that we may further investigate to help you out.

I created a sample solution where this problem is observed on our end.
See attachment:

This is this solution output on our machines :
image.png (7.3 KB)
As you can see, the conversion process takes about 9-10 minutes, and our system info is in the output.
We use Aspose.Slides 19.2 and .Net Framework 4.0.

@eospv,

I have worked with sample project and have been able to observe issue. We have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-40992 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-40992) have been fixed in this update.