Long Speaker Notes from PowerPoint Presentation Getting Cut Off in Java

Hi Aspose experts,

I am trying to coming across an issue where I use Aspose to create both Slide Views and Note Views, if the speaker notes are too long, they get cut off at the bottom of the page. Please see screenshot.

Is there a way to have the speaker notes continue on an extra Note Slide?

I’ve looked into the Aspose API and I found a function that looks like it can do it:
com.aspose.slides.INotesSlideManager addNotesSlide()

But I am not sure how to maintain the continuity of the notes into the extra note slide. Any advice on what I can do here?

Thank you!

LongSpeakerNotes.jpg (63.4 KB)

@vcaspose,
Thank you for posting the question.

Could you please share more details about the issue? What exactly are you doing with the presentation? Are you converting it to images, PDF, or some other format?

Hi Andrey,

Thanks for getting back to me.

So basically, I am taking the PPT slides and speaker notes and turning them into a PDF that has both the slide view and the notes view (as you can see in the screenshot). When the speaker notes get very long, it is cut off at the bottom of the page. If the speaker notes are too long, I want it to continue to print onto an additional page in the PDF. Is there something I can do within the Aspose API to make this happen?

@vcaspose,
Please check your results using the latest version of Aspose.Slides for Java if it is possible. If the issue persists, please share the following files and information:

• input presentation file
  • output PDF file
  • code example that reproduces the problem
  • OS version on which the code was executed
  • JDK version in your app
  • Aspose.Slides version you used

You can zip the files and upload an archive here.