Looking for Excel Web Viewer

Dear Sirs,

We are web development company and we are using VS 2005 technology, we are looking for object or product to view the excel sheets (Excel Web Viewer). We go through your web site and we found a products that deals with MS-Excel.

Kindly, I have some questions:

1- We are developing .Net applications and we want to let some of our .Net applications to interact with excel sheets within the excel file, is your product support interacting with multi sheets within the same excel file?

2- How we can use your product within the visual studio 2005?

3- if you have free sample or trial version working on VS 2005 to try it, we will be pleasure if you send guide lines of how to us it.

4- I would like to ask about the license types you have, is it per client or it is server license? and how much it will cost me " Aspose.Cells for .NET " or " Excel Web Viewer "?

I will be appreciated if you answer me ASAP

Best Regards,

Wesam Jarrar
Project Manager

Primus, a division of Computer Networking Services (CNS)
Tel : +962 6 553 5733
Mob : +962 79 6983470
Fax : +962 6 553 5734
www.primus.com.jo

This message was posted using Email2Forum by salman.sarfraz.

Dear Wesam,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

We have two products which can prove useful for your current requirement, Aspose.Cells and Aspose.Grid. Free trial versions of all our products are available at

Also you can view online demos of our products at

We offer four types of subscriptions which are:

Developer Enterprise Subscription: Allows one developer to develop against the component. The product can be deployed at one physical location.

Developer OEM Subscription: Allows one developer to develop against the component. The product can be deployed at unlimited physical locations.

Site Enterprise Subscription: Allows 6-10 developers to develop against the component. The product can be deployed at one physical location.

Site OEM Subscription: Allows 6-10 developers to develop against the component. The product can be deployed at unlimited physical locations.

By physical location we mean a whole building (containing one or multiple servers). For more information please consult

The pricing information for Aspose.Cells and that of Aspose.Grid is available at

https://purchase.aspose.com/pricing/cells/family

Please feel free to contact us in case you have any comments or questions.

Thank you for contacting support and have a nice day.

Dear Wesam,

I replied your email in the morning. Please check it in your mailbox.

1- We are developing .Net applications and we want to let some of our .Net applications to interact with excel sheets within the excel file, is your product support interacting with multi sheets within the same excel file?

Yes, we support it.

2- How we can use your product within the visual studio 2005?

You can use all our products in vs2005. Please check

3- if you have free sample or trial version working on VS 2005 to try it, we will be pleasure if you send guide lines of how to us it.

Please download Aspose.Cells at Aspose.Cells for .NET (Download | NuGet) which includes Aspose.Grid.

4- I would like to ask about the license types you have, is it per client or it is server license? and how much it will cost me " Aspose.Cells for .NET " or " Excel Web Viewer "?

For license types, please check Policies - Purchase - aspose.com. For cost, you can figure it out at Pricing - Purchase - aspose.com. If you have any further questions on purchasing, please post them at Aspose.Cells Product Family - Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Aspose.Cells is a non-UI spreadsheet engine. Aspose.Grid is an Excel style grid control. It can serve your need to view Excel files on web pages.