Looking for help integrating Aspose.Image

Hi there,

I am planning to integrating Aspose.Imaging into our product, The demo source code is overwhelming and I can’t find what I need, hope you can provide some sample code here to guide me through the initial evaluation. what I need to do is

1. Load a file in JPEG, JPEG-LS and JPEG-2000.
2. Create stream from loaded files.
3. Detect image format contained in the stream !This is important
4. Convert from one format to another.

Thanks for helping me our.

Hi Hui,

Thank you for your inquiry. Please access the links given below for details:

Hope the above information helps. Feel free to contact us in case of any query or comments.

Does Aspose.Imaging support JPEG-LS? I saw some keywords about JPEG-2000 but no wording on JPEG-LS. I need all JPEG, JPEG-LS and JPEG-2000

Hi Hui,

Thank you for writing us back.

This is to update you that the feature you are looking for is not available. A feature request has been logged into our system with ID IMAGINGNET-2159. Our product team will look into it and provide feedback. We will update you about the feedback via this forum thread.

Trying to keep all my questions in one thread for tracebility.

I need to convert an image to grayscale. Found an example here.
Convert Images using C# Image Processing Library|Documentation

the above example is very generic, I want to set grayscale to 16bit or 8 bit, is that possible? Grayscale method doesn’t take any parameters.

Hi Hui,

Thank you for your inquiry.

This is to update you that the feature you are looking for is not available. A feature request has been logged into our system with ID IMAGINGNET-2160. Our product team will look into it and provide feedback. We will update you about the feedback via this forum thread.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as IMAGINGNET-2160) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.