I have a problem, when converting a word-document to a pdf. In the new words component (188.8.131.52) I loose the chapter numbers beside the heading. All the other formatting of the document is converted correctly.
Is there any new flag/option to set, when doing the conversion?
It works fine, when using an earlier version of the Aspose.words component (184.108.40.206)?
Thanks for your answers!
Thank you for asking this. It sounds like we made a regression. But I have to check it myself. Would you please attach the document reproducing this?
I attached the original and the resulting document in an archive. Below the code I used to convert the document.
Pdf pdf = new Pdf();
Document doc = new Document(“AsposeTest.doc”);
doc.SaveOptions.PdfExportFormFieldsAsText = false;
MemoryStream memStream = new MemoryStream();
pdf.IsImagesInXmlDeleteNeeded = true;
//pdf.BookMarkLevel = 1;
//pdf.IsBookmarked = true;
Console.WriteLine(“Finished converting doc to pdf.”);
Thanks for your help!
I've found the cause of this problem. This appeared when we had added support of segment IDs in the intermediate XML. XML itself is correct but Aspose.Pdf doesn't render list labels in case when headings are bookmarked with "TOC field". I'll ask Aspose.Pdf team for cooperation and we'll fix this shortly.
Here is the comparision:
In Aspose Pdf side, it is not aware of this setting yet. I have logged it as PDFNET-3917. We will try to fix it ASAP.
Thanks a lot for working on a solution of my problem! I’ll be happy to hear from you.
The problem has been resolved. Please try the attachment.
Thanks a lot - this fix works fine