Losing images when saving .doc to .rtf

Hi,

I’m trying to save .doc file into a .rtf file and i’m having some trouble. The .doc file has some images and those images are being lost in the resulting .rtf.
I’m using this code:

Dim dir As String = "C:\"
Dim doc As New Document(dir & "testeIn.doc")
doc.Save(dir & "testeOut.rtf")

Is this normal? Or am i doing something wrong?
Regards,

Hello

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input document here for testing? We will check the problem and provide you more information.
Best regards,

Hi,

Here is my Test App where i reproduced the problem. In the Data folder, there’s a TestFile.doc, i save it to TestFileOut.rtf and the open it with Wordpad and the images are gone.

Regards,

Hi
Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

Hi,

At least glad to know it wasn’t my fault

I’ll be waiting for the resolution to this problem then,

Regards,

Hi
We will keep you informed regarding status of this issue and surely let you know once it is resolved.
Best regards,

Has this been solved - I’ve encountered the same issue. If yes - what is the solutions (or what version has solved the issue) - if no, can I be notified when it is solved?

Thanks!

Hello,
Thank you for your inquiry.
Could you please attach your original document. We look to understand that you have same problem, as described above or not.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 24062) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan