Lost image

Hi.
I have Aspose Words 2.0.0.0 trial version. I have a letter document that contains a couple of images - corporate logo top right, and business user signature at the bottom.
Document looks fine when viewed in Word 97.
If I:

doc = new Document("c:\\letter.doc");
doc.save("c:\\Asposedoc_straightSave.doc");

then the signature is not visible at the bottom of the document when viewed in Word 97- it also loses the graphic at the top of the document, but I presume that’s because of the “trial” banner being inserted.
The signature is a bitmap image within a text box - same problem if I change it to a jpeg.
When I right-click on the absent image, I still get the “Edit picture” option - so the image is still there…it’s just not viewable ( nor Print Previewable )
Any ideas?

Hi,
Please attach the problematic document to let us replicate the issue.

Dmitry,
please find attached a basic version of a document exhibiting the problem.
Thanks.

Indeed, the problem does present. I’ve logged this issue as #1392 in our defect list and we will try to get it fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for the report.

I am having a similar issue with a bitmap logo in a Word document. The logo disappears when I use the aspose.words.document.save method. Has defect #1392 been fixed?
Thanks

Hi
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, issue # 1392 is still open. Also please attach your document. Maybe your problem is not issue #1392. I will try to reproduce it and provide you more information.
Best regards.

The document is attached and the code is as follows:

Aspose.Words.License lic = new Aspose.Words.License();
lic.SetLicense(HttpContext.Current.Server.MapPath(".") + "\\Aspose.Custom.lic.xml");
Document doc = new Document(HttpContext.Current.Server.MapPath(".") + "\\test.doc");
Aspose.Words.FormFields ff = doc.Range.FormFields;
ff["txtLastName"].Result = "Smith";
ff["txtFirstName"].Result = "Bob";
doc.Save("test.doc", SaveFormat.Doc, Aspose.Words.SaveType.OpenInBrowser, Response);

Hi
Thanks for additional information. This will help us to resolve this problem.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 3683;1392) have been fixed in this update.