We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Lost macros when saving in xlsm-format?

Hi!
When im open a excel workbook in 2003, xls format and then saving it in 2007
( FileFormatType.Excel2007Xlsm) macro-enabled format, all macron is lost.

Best regard
Henrik

Hi,

Could you post your template excel file here, we will check your issue soon.

Thank you.

yes, here it is!

(First i tried to open in the current 2007 format, but i got error in the opening.)

thanks

Hi,

Thanks for providing the template file.

We will look into your mentioned issue and get back to you soon.

Your issue has been logged into our issue tracking system with an issue id: CELLSNET-16656.

Thank you.

Hi,

We have fixed the issue you mentioned. Please try the attached version.

Thank you.

Hi!
Thanks for your fast feedback and quick change in the dll!
I have tried the new dll, and I now at least have macros in the document.
And thats good so far! But the all the objecs (save buttons, drop downs etc)
run the same macro, and at that wrong macro..

Best regards
Henrik Lorin

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for your feedback.

We have found the issue regarding macros. We have reopened you issue and we will fix it soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,

We have fixed the issue regarding macros. Please try the attached version.


Thank you

Hi!
Now its working better! It now seems that i have all the macros, (and thats
great) but it seems that it changes the formattings in cells.

It changes the alignment of textcells which is aligned to right and center. (makes it left aligned)

Best regards
Henrik

Hi,

Please post your input and output excel files here, we will further check it soon.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 16656) have been fixed in this update.


This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

While trying to keep the API as straightforward and clear as possible, we have decided to recognize and honor the common development practices of the platform; we have re-arranged API Structure/ Namespaces.

With this release, we have reorganized the API classes for Aspose.Cells component. This change has some major aspects that we follow. We have added new namespaces. The entire API (classes, interfaces, enumerations, structures etc.) were previously located in the Aspose.Cells namespace. Now, certain sets of API have been moved to their relative namespaces, which make the relationship of classes (with their members) and namespaces clear and simplified. It is to be noted here, we have not renamed existing API (classes, enumerations etc.) but, I am afraid you still need to make certain adjustments in your existing projects accordingly.

For complete reference, please see the product's API Reference.

Hi,

We have fixed the issue regarding alignment. Please try the attached version.


Thank you