Loved what you did with Word - what about excel?

Name : Omer Sinai

Company : SRL Group `http://www.srl.co.il/Pages/Home.aspx`

Our client is a creddit insurance company. They need to filter macros from files that are uploaded by their customers through the web . Using your aspose.words product it does the job just fine .

Do you have a product that automates excel files (xls,xlsx,xlsm) too ?

regards

Omer Sinai : omersi@srl.co.il

Hello!

Thank you for your inquiry. Questions regarding Microsoft Excel formats should be better asked in Aspose.Cells forum. I’ll move this thread there and our colleagues will reply you shortly.

Regards,

Hi Omer,

They need to filter macros from files that are uploaded by their customers through the web . Using your aspose.words product it does the job just fine .

Do you have a product that automates excel files (xls,xlsx,xlsm) too ?

Well, I am not sure about your demand. Surely, Aspose.Cells is spreadsheet management component used to manipulate excel files (xls, xlsx, xlsm, csv, tab delimited, spreadsheetml etc.). What do you mean by filter macros? and is it related to excel files too? Currently, Aspose.Cells can remove the macros attached to the files only but it cannot manipulate vba/macros directly. Could you elaborate and explain your requirements more clearly so that we may help you soon.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad

I mean removing the macro .

We are not interested in macro manipulation.

Does thet answer your question ?

Regards

Hi,

Yes, it is supported. You may use Workbook.RemoveMacro() method.

Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook();
workbook.Open("d:\\test\\Template_Filel.xls");
workbook.RemoveMacro();
workbook.Save("d:\\test\\out_mplate_File.xls");

Thank you.