Macro pdf417

Hello, For a project, I have to be able to generate multiple PDF417-Barcodes. Why multiple barcodes? Because it is a requirement and because we have to store a big amount of data >=2000 characters (text & numeric data) in the barcodes. Can you give me a sample for the generation of many barcodes for big amounts of data

Hi Jule,

Thanks for your interest in our Aspose.BarCode product.

Aspose.BarCode for .NET allows developers to quickly and easily add barcode generation and recognition functionality to their Microsoft .NET applications. You can also repeat barcode generation and recognition process. Based on your query, you can create multiple barcodes by using Aspose.BarCode product. Please check online documentation link below:

In addition, there are some evaluation limitations. You can avoid evaluation limitations by getting a temporary license for 30 days and try the latest version at your end. Please visit download page here:

You can learn all about how Aspose products are licensed by checking out the Licenses FAQ here: Purchase FAQ - Purchase - aspose.com

You can find suitable articles on applying a license:

Please let us know for further assistance and comments.

Dear Imran,

I tried the following example to generate multiple barcodes using Macro option:

but it doesn’t work. When i’m trying to decode the generated barcodes using my motorola scanner (DS6707). The scanner recognize only the first barcode, the three other barcodes (images from sample) won’t be considered as part of same fileId. Could you give me another example?

Thanks
Ivan

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for the information. Can you please confirm that you are using the latest version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET 5.5.0? If you are using another code text then please share the complete code text string here in this thread ( split into the four parts ). We will take a closer look and guide you accordingly. Also, it would be great if you can generate a sample bar code using the following source code and give it a try on your scanner. Please share the detailed reports produced by it.

Aspose.BarCode.BarCodeBuilder builder;

builder = new Aspose.BarCode.BarCodeBuilder();

builder.SymbologyType = Aspose.BarCode.Symbology.MacroPdf417;

builder.CodeText = "code text here";

builder.Save(@"test_MacroPdf417.bmp", ImageFormat.Bmp);

Hi Imran,

I tried with the .net 5.5 (add only aspose.barcode.dll in my project) using your sample from documentation .

I doesn't work. I still have same effect. After the first barcode, my scanner trys to send data. It means that there is a problem with ids (FileID/SegmentID).

Scanning of other barcodes works too but it can't recognize that they are together.

My code (see attachment)

Best Regards

Ivan

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for the information. I've logged an investigation to check the cause of recognition failure with Motorola scanner machine (DS6707). I have logged this task as BARCODENET-33552 in our issue tracking system. As soon as we have made some significant progress, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi Ivan,

From the specifics of ticket id BARCODENET-33552, do you have the sample bar code images those are recognized by the scanner? If yes then please share these images here in this thread. It will help us to troubleshoot the problem.

Hi Ivan,

Recently we have some progress in this matter. Attached to my reply is four sample MacroPdf417 bar code images, that we hope should comply Motorola scanner DS6707. Can you please give it a try on Motorola scanner DS6707. Please also share the detailed reports produced by it.

Hi Imran,

I tried the barcodes you sent. With my motorola scanner, I'm able to scan the four bacodes but the last barcode(=code-last text) is not recognized as the last one.

Best regards

Ivan

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for the information. It is to update you that our development team has tested these bar code images with the scanner. In the last image, it shows 4 as segment id and 4 for segments count. We’re not sure about the problem. We need to investigate which one is wrong. It would be great if you can share the bar code image which your scanner can detect as last bar code. This will help us to find the exact problem.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODENET-33552) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.