Macros Enable Workbooks

I use a software that using Apose to write to the custom properties of Excel. (it aslo populates the header and footer with a select few of those items).
We have multiple files that contain macros. It appears the properties are not being updated in the .xlsm files. I have been told by our software supplier that the macor-enable workbook file type is not supported.
As Excel has split file types in the newer version this is a huge problem.

Hi,

Could you elaborate your issue and give us more details. Do you use XLSM file format and you find the problem. For your information, Aspose.Cells does support all the advanced MS Excel OOXML file formats including XLSX, XLSB, XLSM, XLTX etc.

Also, please create a sample console application (runnable) with Aspose.Cells APIs, zip it and post it here with the template files (if you have any) to reproduce the issue on our end. We will check it soon.

Furthermore, if you are talking about inserting/updating, manipulating or running Macros/VBA codes in the template Excel file, I am afraid, Aspose.Cells does not support these features as it only preserves the macros/vba codes and save/re-save the file with it.

Thank you.