Mail_id of other than english character not exporting properly when export eml into pst

Hi team,
I am working on java. I am using aspose 18.6 jar. When I am exporting .eml file into pst then the email_id of other than English character is not exporting properly. It showing “???”. So please check that issue.
I am using for this following code

MapiConversionOptions f_mapiConversionOption = new MapiConversionOptions();
f_mapiConversionOption.setPreserveEmbeddedMessageFormat(true);
f_mapimessage = MapiMessage.fromMailMessage(f_Objmailmessage,f_mapiConversionOption);
f_mapimessage.setMessageFlags((f_mapimessage.getFlags() & ~MapiMessageFlags.MSGFLAG_UNSENT));

I have attached the screen shots and eml file so please check this.
MailIdsOriginal.zip (179.8 KB)
OriginalEMLFile.zip (4.5 KB)
MailIdsNotExportProperly.zip (223.3 KB)

@Rajmohammad,

Please use:

f_mapiConversionOption.setFormat(OutlookMessageFormat.getUnicode());

to avoid this behavior.

Hi Kashif,
When I am using above code which you provide me that code is applicable for that issue but it creates new issues. When I am using this code all the attachments of read messages are skipped. So please check this code.

MapiConversionOptions f_mapiConversionOption = new MapiConversionOptions();
f_mapiConversionOption.setPreserveEmbeddedMessageFormat(true);
f_mapiConversionOption.setFormat(OutlookMessageFormat.Unicode);
f_mapimessage = MapiMessage.fromMailMessage(f_Objmailmessage,f_mapiConversionOption);
f_mapimessage = setMapiMessageProperties(p_sysEmail,f_mapimessage);
f_mapiConversionOption = null;

@Rajmohammad,

We have tested this at our end with sample email files and were not able to observe the problem as you have mentioned. Are you using the same set of files you have shared in your above post? If not so, please share your input files with us for further investigation at our end.