Mail Merge and conversion

Hi Support,

After mail marge, the saved documents "DOC and DOCX" looks correct but when we save it as "PDF" format it looses the page layout.

Please check last 10 Pages where the word documents are in portrait but the PDF is in landscape.

Thanks,

ValuePRO

Hi Piers,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.2.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-7978. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Support,

I also noticed another issue. If you check the last 10 pages on the word documents the data from the tables are not overflowing from the document. But in the pdf version have the data overflowing out of the pages.

Cheers,

ValuePRO

Hi Piers,

Thanks for your inquiry. I was unable to reproduce this problem using Aspose.Words version 13.2.0. I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words. You can download it from the following link:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7978) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.