Mail Merge & Convert Word Document & Open Saved File in Print Preview Mode using C# .NET | Show Grid Lines

Wondering if its possible to Save the document to open in print preview straight away

May be some one can help.

Thanks

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Please see the following link to learn how to print and preview a document:

Best regards,

Thanks but not useful.

I have a word document with mail merge fields.
I merge the fields with data in the code and then pass the document in bytes, so the user can download the word document.
I want to implement such that after download, when the user opens the word document, it opens in the print preview mode.

Thanks

Hi

Thank you for additional information. If you would like to change View Options of the document, please see the following link to learn how to achieve this:

Hope this helps,

Best regards,

This is handy, but still I can’t acheive what I need to.
I need to be able to create the document such that after download the document opens in print preview layout without showing any unwanted table borders and ready to print.

Is it possible to achieve this?

Hi
Thank you for additional information. But you should note that Aspose.Words works with documents only. And, if I understand you correctly, you would like to disable “Show Gridlines” option in MS Word. This option is not stored in a document, so there is no way to disable it using Aspose.Words.
Best regards,