Mail Merge Datasource and feature/defect 5170

Hi,
I’m interested in creating mail merge template documents to give to my customers as a starting point. I’d like to allow the clients to change the templates with MS Office; add some merge fields not in the original document, graphics, and test it by sending themselves an email. I will use Aspose.Word later to mail merge live data from the server and send the emails. I am wondering if this feature has gained enough traction yet? I’m very interested in this feature.
Thanks!

Hi

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Words. Unfortunately, the issue #5170 is still unresolved. Currently, there is no way to specify mail merge data source of word document using Aspose.Words. Unfortunately, I cannot provide you any reliable estimate regarding this issue at the moment.
Best regards.

Thank you Alexey. I just wanted you to be aware I also had an interest in the feature.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 5170) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(14)