Mail merge in MS word prints with "Error! No bookmark name given"

We are using ASP words and are having an issue with the header of a document displaying "Error! No bookmark name Given and then the mail merge tag?

Example below in attachments.

Any ideas

Hello

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input document here for testing? I will check the problem on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Here is the attached word document that errors out in the header.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I cannot reproduce the problem on my side. Which version of Aspose.Words do you use? To check version of the library, right click on the dll, select Properties from the context menu, then select Version tab. You will see File version.

I use the latest version for testing. You can download it from here:

https://downloads.aspose.com/words/net

And here if code I used for testing:

Document doc = new Document(@"Test001\in.doc");
string[] names = { "site_SiteDesc", "site_Address1", "site_Address2", "site_CityStateZip", "site_ContPhone", "site_ContFax" };
object[] values = { "site_SiteDesc", "site_Address1", "site_Address2", "site_CityStateZip", "site_ContPhone", "site_ContFax" };
doc.MailMerge.Execute(names, values);
doc.Save(@"Test001\out.doc");

Best regards,

We are on version, 8.0.0 2009.11.12 would the new version make a difference, also we just purchased on 1/1/2010 would this not be the current version.

I am pretty sure that we are on the latest version of ASPOSE words, so it should not be an issue with the version, are you not having problem with the merge.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. Yes you are right; I cannot reproduce the problem using the latest version of Aspose.Words 8.0.0. Could you please create a simple application which will allow me to reproduce the problem on my side?

Best regards,

Go to www.fireandwater.restorationmanager.net

Logon - ty

password - domi

Click on “Office - Hays and Sons - Other”

Clicking on Job Progress (top right hand of the dashbaord).

Awaiting Approval it shows one job.

Click on that job anywhere on the line “James Smith”.

Go to Document Merge, and select Hays and Sons by clicking on the plus sign, and then click on the document called PM-2A.doc, this is the document where the header is not populating when you print the letter. Attempt to print preview and you will see where it is putting in bookmarks.

Hi

Thanks for your request. But anyways I need your code to reproduce the problem on my side.

Best regards,